Every member of our team is the cornerstone of our success. We appreciate individual abilities, develop and implement the potential of every person in our company.
Every employee’s individual success is achievement of MAYGER. We especially value such skills as the ability not just to "listen" but to "hear", the art to manage objectives, make the best use of one’s capabilities, develop professionally, work in team, apply service orientated approach and promote in our company.
Ukraine consulting company MAYGER is always happy to employ promising, talented and responsible professionals with high self-motivation and ability to manage objectives.
- We support training-and-work-experience programs for students and graduates offering both training schemes with international standard knowledge and a system of leadership during the whole training-and-work-experience period.
- We offer employment in international environment for experienced professionals with responsibilities for serious and non-trivial tasks and chances to apply and improve their professional abilities and skills.
Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct shall stipulate the working rules and culture applied by our company team in their relations with Clients, colleagues and partners. An applicant selected to be employed will obligatory have to learn and comply with the Code of Conduct.
Compliance with the Code principles shall allow us to improve the quality of services in any field of our activities and reach the best results in providing our clients with a continuous success.
Three Steps to Success
- Learn the information about our company. Get to know our key services and fields, be sure to visit our News and Market Review sections, decide the direction of your professional and career development.
- Apply on-line. Fill in correctly the on-line Application Form in Russian to be invited for an interview. It is important that you attach your CV in English to your Application.
- Succeed in the interview and testing procedures. You will be notified on the date of interview and testing within three days after your Applicant Profile and CV have been submitted.
Testing will include verification of analysis and logical thinking skills, creativity, professional knowledge, as well as the level of written and spoken English or other foreign languages.